Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Trying to find out how to cancel advast i am really upset

Customer Question

trying to find out how to cancel advast i am really upset they charged me twice ,,
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about Avast system security software and its auto renewal feature ? If so please follow the below steps:

Click Manage subscription next to the Avast product for which you want to cancel the Automatic Renewal service. In the upper section of the Subscription Details page, select Off next to Automatic Renewals. Then click Disable automatic renewal to confirm that you want to stop automatic billing.

If you need more support please let me know.

Regards

Jins