Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am attempting to register with MATCH.COM. I have 30+ email

Customer Question

I am attempting to register with MATCH.COM. I have 30+ email addresses. I tried a gmail.com address. MATCH stated I could not use it. I tried an outlook.com address. MATCH stated I could not use it. I tried a domain that I personally own. MATCH stated I could not use it.
What emails are VALID with MATCH.COM, or is your web site code bro***** *****ke so many other apps, sites, applications....
Andrew
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Andrew and welcome

You should be able to use any of the email accounts.

Whats the exact message you get?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

.