Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Just purchased Print Shop on 10-27-15. Cannot open it.

Customer Question

Just purchased Print Shop on 10-27-15. Cannot open it. Message tells me to "contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework". Need your help to download/install. Thank you.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for an answer about how to install the software required to run my new Print Shop. Meanwhile, I have already PAID by credit card! Need to be somewhere soon. Please respond quickly. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please telephone me NOW at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. A phone call will not help you much.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please begin the remote session to answer my questions in the chat window. Thank you,***@******.***

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another fee, really? I have already charged $48.00 to my credit card, and have not received ANY answer!

The remote session requires a bit more of my time. That is why there is an extra fee. We don't have to use the remote session option, if you don't wish to. I only offered it because more often than not, people prefer that option. How do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apparently there is a .NET framework that does not yet exist on my computer, Windows XP. Please ... just advise me how to download/install my newly purchased version of Print Shop 3.5 Deluxe (using the correct version of .NET framework).

Thank you. You can download all the versions that you wish from the following page: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/search.aspx?q=.net%20framework

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the address which I copied into my browser. I am still unable to download anything! Now where do I get help? I am becoming very frustrated. (I considered myself fairly "computer savvy" up to this point).

Okay. What does it mean when you say that you cannot download anything? You simply, need to download the applications from that page and run them.