Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Windows 10 on my computer, also Office 2013. My

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 on my computer, also Office 2013. My question is, why does
Outlook and word suddenly close as soon as they are opened?????? Help??????
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me when this problem started? Do you get an error message? And what have you already done to try to fix this?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,