Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I have the lifetime of panda internet security. My client

Customer Question

I have the lifetime of panda internet security. My client number###-##-####My internet is***@******.*** My account is GUDTY6-(2583674 and it is unlimited.I need to down into my computer as my other computer is full.I am S. & H. Business Services. Can you help me?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay my account number GUDTY6-92583674
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I will wait on a phone call.Thanks
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Panda Life time license is not transferable, which means you can't transfer it to a new computer. Please refer the following link and carefully read the license terms listed there.

http://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3564

I understand that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Regards

Jins