Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Cannot access into to use my site. Message when I click on

Customer Question

Cannot access into to use my site. Message when I click on it is" Norton anti virus has encountered an error: 8504,104. How do I repair/get into the program to run? Ran Norton Bootable Recovery tool. Did not improve or fix?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What were you trying to do when you get the Norton error? Were you trying to access a particular website?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, when I sign onto my home computer, I click on my norton to check the system message (scans for virus etc. I follow messages.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the persisting issues.

Are you still able to use your computer despite the Norton problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No calls for the additional charge. Yes I am able to use system, slower. I am upgrading/restoring the system. Was away on vacation. 2 weeks.Did not go on computer until I returned home this week
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Is the problem computer the one use are using now? Or is it connected to the internet? If yes, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to continue adding charges. My computer works except for Norton which does not open when I click on it. Please advise.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I truly understand your decision over additional charges. I really want to help you with this and it is only with the remote access that I can better help you fix the problem. Can we proceed with the remote access session without extra fee or with the fee waived?

Please let me know.

Best regards,

Jess