Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

When I request uber on my phone it comes to an address a

Customer Question

When I request uber on my phone it comes to an address a block from my house. My home address is in the system not down the street.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You can simply Edit the Address in profile and I hope it will resolve the issue.

To update the profile information, please login on https://login.uber.com/login and click on “Edit”.

On this page you can edit:
- email
- phone number
- address
- password

You can also make these changes right in your app under "Profile" by clicking the edit pencil on the top right corner.

Regards

Jins