Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have Pandora in my auto which has been working very well,

Customer Question

I have Pandora in my auto which has been working very well, but now when I select Pandora connection is made with my phone but my screen shows no active stations, please respond
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that it is possible, from the sound of it, that your Pandora session has logged out.

Either that or (especially if you are in a region with spotty wireless coverage for your phone) your internet connection isn't there to utilize.

So check your phone's internet connection, and make sure you are logged in to Pandora, that a Pandora session is active on the phone, and all other routine initial setup checks.