Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My garageband is stuck converting, what can I do?

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give me the details of your problem ? Which version of Garageband you are using ? How long is the recording ? If you have problem with big files, please try with short files and check the result.

Regards

Jins