Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

My wife's iPad when on has screen upside down and the slide

Customer Question

My wife's iPad when on has screen upside down and the slide to unlock doesn't work. Also when trying to shut it down I can't slide to power off. Help
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see the Apple icon appear.

Buttons are shown here: http://images.iskysoft.com/images/topic-cms/ios-device/force-reboot-ipad.jpg

After the restart, please try again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that worked
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Awesome!

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.