Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

STEPS TO USE RECOVERY DISC OR CANT RE BOOT SETILLITE C50-

Customer Question

STEPS TO USE RECOVERY DISC OR CANT RE BOOT SETILLITE C50-B TOSHIBA GOT ERROR F-2F-200-0002 SORRY FIXED INCOME ROBERT DIMAGGIO EMAIL***@******.***
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Although this is not the exact model of your computer, the instructions are the same.

See the section Recovering the Internal Storage Drive, which begins on p. 60 of the User's Guide.

Satellite L450 Series User’s Guide

You were supposed to burn recovery discs, as it says on p. 68.

In meantime, try recovering according to the section Recovering to out-of-box state (recommended recovery method), which starts on p. 61.

If you have important files you neglected to back up, the procedure above will remove them.