Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

How do I create an anonymous website? I do not want it

Customer Question

How do I create an anonymous website for blogging? I do not want it traced back to me in any way.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

1-First Use an anonymous email account to register your blog (hushmail or riseup services for example)

2-Make sure you change your IP address when you create the blog or post to the blog (you can either use tor browser or softwares/plugins that change ip address)

3-you need to use an anonymous blogging platform like : http://www.anonyme.com/

4-Use a pseudonym that you don’t use anywhere else.

5-If you’re going to register a domain name do so anonymously

6-close any social websites you are using while creating the blog

hope this help

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help let me know and i will gladly continue to help

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I want is to HOST a website that can not be traced back to me
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

You can Use an anonymous hosting service that allows you to register under a pseudonym and without providing a postal address, such as https://www.anonymousspeech.com/anonymous_hosting.aspx

hope this help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there sites where I can start a Blog and remain anonymous. I do not have to host it, I just want to own an anonymous blog site.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Don’t use your own computer or work computer. There is a 100% chance that there are cookies on your computer that could be used to track you. If it’s your work computer, there is a good chance that your internet usage is being monitored

You can use www.wordpress.com or tumblr.com on tor browser

thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the above suggestions seems cumbersome.I don't care if the hosting company knows me. I just do not want the outside world know I am hosting this domain.
Does this make it easier?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

yes you can do this by typing fake informations about you, (username that you never use, new email, ect....)

that's all you need

please do note rate my answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied with the answer that i provide and let me open your question to other experts

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not.

thank you