Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I downloaded windows 10 and when I close my computer or let

Customer Question

I downloaded windows 10 and when I close my computer or let it go into sleep mode it won't ome back on, I have to turn it off to get it to respond and come back on why is this happening?
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I would suggest you change the power plan settings to get the issue resolved. Make your own power plan. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2843-power-plan-settings-change-windows-10-a.html

If the issue persists, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can assist you better.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N