Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm having problems with loading Dice City Roller. About 35

Customer Question

I'm having problems with loading Dice City Roller. About 35 to 50 of us get together any time of the day or night, it is like having a support group. I have tried everything as the suggestions have told me to do. And still can't Dice City Roller.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I assume you are trying to access Dice City roller through Pogo games, using Internet explorer on your Windows 7 computer.

Besides dice city roller, are you able to access any other games on pogo?

Also, would you prefer if I connect to your computer and work on the problem directly, this is usually a time saver as well as the most effective form of support we have to offer.

Thank you in advance for your patience, and response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can access my computer, just let me know the time about 7 hours as it is 3.35 in the morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can load other games, it is the java games giving us all the trouble. Not just me, there are others too with the same problem. Also I'm missing a few files and can not get them back because the computer came with IE already on it. If you go on pogo.com and follow all of the directions, which I have done, It still will not let me load Dice City Roller.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Ive just started my shift for today and seen your reply. It looks like we are in the same time zone.

When would be a good time on your end for us to connect?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to have access to my computer to fix the problems? Let me know and I shall be here, just give me a time.
Linda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can would we be able to do it tomorrow or Monday? I fell yesterday and don't feel the best. Nothing to worry about though, just a few aches and pains. lol