Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

My page was turned off

Customer Question

My page was turned off
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lost video and pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I regret that I cannot offer live phone call service at this time.

If your page that got turned Off, was a web page, then was your account also terminated?

If so I would advise you that the content you say that you lost was in all likelihood erased, also. There may be no alternative but to reload the content in question from its original sources, e.g. on your computer or on the computer that you loaded the content from in the first place.