Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had been using my neat receipt i did not use couple of

Customer Question

i had been using my neat receipt i did not use for a couple of weeks when i went back to use
1 it said the file could not be opened you click ok then
2 said the document "neat library" could not be opened
i have been trying to get help from you guys to no avail not one returned email i even called and the recording said i am not qualified for help
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.

I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.