Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have all this overlay of info that I didn't ask open. It

Customer Question

I have all this overlay of info that I didn't ask for or open. It keeps me from seeidng
the main screen.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am could you please explain the issue in detail like what sort of info are showing is it unwanted pop ups on web pages.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Isit windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox,Chrome or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,