Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I just posted a oetry reading to you tube- when i google"

Customer Question

i just posted a oetry reading to you tube- when i google "david eberhardt on you tube" two of my you tubes come up- but not the latest one- what do i have to do to get it on google under "david eberhardt google"?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your process is cumbersome and raises suspicions- where to edit the problem? i want my latest posting to you tube - a poetry reading- to come up when i google david eberhardt yhou tube- like my 2 other you tubes come up- comprende????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you may call or email- just answer- and stop w the baits and switches
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when it started out i had no thot that it was going to cost- you shld state that up front
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wld talk if i cld get a phone call right away- I AM GOING OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is now 5:41 est, 10/ 22
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

In less you are paying for Google search results (which I don't necessarily recommend), then you do not have direct control over those search results. In fact you have very little control at all. Google has very complex algorithms that it uses to populate search results. If the first one that you posted though, is showing up as you would expect it to, then it's very likely that all you need is a little bit more time on the 2nd one. YouTube videos and other web content is not indexed in Google's servers immediately. It takes time and can vary from a few days to a few months. Again, this is something over which we have no control and into which Google really gives us no insight.

As for any concerns that you have with the site – please ask just answer directly. I am only a technical resource helping you with your question. When you rate my level of service, please rate it based on my personal level of service to you – it is not meant to reflect your satisfaction with the site itself. As I said, that should be directed toward just answer directly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanx-i guess it helps if other people try to googl;e- "david eberhardt you tube poe poem at the pratt"- wld u? any how- have a good day there in silicon prairie- is there a receipt w total costs sent me?

Yes there is. First, please rate my level of service using the OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT rating icons. Thank you!