caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

My talktalk website has been off line since yesterday. when

Customer Question

My talktalk website has been off line since yesterday. when is the line to be restored? I am currently in Spain on holiday
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage or a website maintenance is in progress...Please do this steps

Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favorite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)

Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. For instructions choose your browser :Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello hope you well please let me know if you need more help?? Waiting your feedback or a rating thanks ..

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello I just follow-up to see if you need more info ?? If not please rate the service.