Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Adobe InDesign CS2 Version 4.0.5 and I need to

Customer Question

I have Adobe InDesign CS2 Version 4.0.5 and I need to upgrade my IMac to 10.8.5. Will this upgrade of software to my IMac compromise or corrupt my Adobe CS2 software.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

To answer your question, NO, the upgrade will not compromise or corrupt your CS2 software. In fact, this update is necessary both for stability and security of your iMac and I highly recommend that you perform such upgrade for your IMac.

However, please make sure that you close ALL programs, or windows or applications especially your Adobe programs as and while you are doing your upgrade for a smooth upgrade process.

After the upgrade, please test all your programs especially your CS2 and they shall continue to work.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess