Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I got a New Map pack(my 1st one) warfare yesterday and Since

Customer Question

I got a New Map pack(my 1st one) for advanced warfare yesterday and Since then Can Not Play Online Gms...Momonation!!!!
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

before I can suggest anything, I have to know what platform you are using. Xbox, Xbox one, PS3 , PS4, PC, Steam machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ps3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never a Problem before the Map Download.I Erasedit from the file but it just says No Gm.....Searcing for gms. No Gms.Over and Over
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood. And thank you for the clarification.

Since the map pack threw your matchmaking out of sync. lets try this. Delete ALL dlc. Then, restart the playstation.

Then, before reinstalling any dlc. Try finding a match.. Can you? If you can, try reinstalling the dlc one at a time and checking for matches after each is installed.

If you get to a point that you had matches but the next dlc broke matchmaking. You may have to run without that dlc.

Please try the above, let me know the results. And let me know if you run into any issues.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you must have the gm. in stalledhave Deleted the map Pack and just play on line advanced Warfare the gm,Domonation. but wont find any other gm. and Ther ARE Thosands
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

To be clear.. All you currently have is just the base game installed and no dlc or other map packs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood. We may need to try something a bit more in depth.

Try option 3 on this page. http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-a-PS3

make sure to backup your saved game data first as it suggests, just in case. Then, you want to perform two steps.

restore file system

Rebuild database.

Do the first. and when it completes restart the ps3 and t hen check AW matchmaking. If the problem is still there.

Go back and choose rebuild database, then test. Let me know the results, or if you run into any issues completing these steps

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.