Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have Adobe Acrobat X pro. I switched from Windows 7 to

Customer Question

I have Adobe Acrobat X pro. I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now I cannot use scanner to create from my printer! What do I do?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you have Adobe Acrobat product key, I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall it in order to get the issue resolved.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I get this 'product key'.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Where did you purchase Adobe Acrobat X Pro? Do you have an installation key for the software?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased it on line. I do not know my installation key at this point. I would be happy to have you take my computer and do this for me.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you my phone number. I would prefer to do this by telephone rather than give you my computer access.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, if you cannot call, then tell me step by step what to do to get the key. I do not want to give you my computer access.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know the scanner model number. We will try installing the scanner driver first.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scanner model number is ***** MFC-J870DW
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, download and install Full Driver & Software Package.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj870dw_us_eu_as&os=10013

After installing it, try scanning again. Make sure that you are selecting the correct printer/scanner name while scanning using Acrobat.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was installing it but got stuck at question - temporarily use USB cable or configure through control panel manually, or use WPS or AOSS. What do I answer to that?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have to come back to this later. Sorry. will look to see.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

If you can get a cable, use temporarily use USB cable option.

Thank you.

S H E F I N