Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I inserted forms in a table in an Acrobat pdf. Because there

Customer Question

I inserted forms in a table in an Acrobat pdf. Because there are over 100 cells in the table, I copied the forms, rather than creating them individually.
Now when I send a test form to myself, any data entered in the first cell immediately appears in all of them.
Is there a way to fix this, or redo the cells without 100+ separate steps, or --as a last resort-- just do it correctly?
Mike G
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where did you copy the forms from?

If you copied them from a spreadsheet, e.g. in MS Excel, you might have copied the formulas - improperly - so that they populate data in the fashion you have observed. You might have to Shift-Copy instead, just speaking offhand... please confirm where the source of the form you copied was, and I will advise you more definitely.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went ahead and figured it out on my own. Response just took too long.Sorry!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

That's the way it sometimes happens, and I regret it slightly, but understand fully.

( I would be interested to find out what the solution was, if you care to mention it. )

Thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com. I hope your experience was such that you will return at another time to this site, to ask another question or questions should you have need.