caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

My Lenovo laptop is not showing all colours...eg. red is

Customer Question

my Lenovo laptop is not showing all colours...eg. red is missing, looks light greenish ans when I go to one site to another I can still see a ghost image of last site I was one for 10-15 sec. When my lap top is closed I can see a crack on the top right side where on of the hinges are and it seems not to be snapped together as tightly as the left side and I can see where it looks like a little screw or something has tried to poke through the top right hinge area near the crack...could this be the cause and what would be the fix? Thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Does this same colour change problem occur in safe mode?Waiting your feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to put it in safe mode...this laptop is fairly new to me
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info if you like I can log on to your machine and have a look or can you look at this setting .Under the NVIDIA Control Panel, go to 'Display', 'Adjust Desktop Color Settings', under the 3rd setting, 'Apply the following enhancements', there's a slider for 'Digital Vibrance' move it to 50%.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't even find the control panel......I am used to having an HP and not Lenovo touch screen. I just have a side bar that says setting, devices, windows, share and search
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

what do you see in setting please send me the model number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lenovo flex 2-15
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please try to uninstall the graphics driver from the device manager, then right click it and select update driver.. see if you can fine it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get my son to do that...that is way over my head. He is very with computers but I have to wait a few days before I can take it too him. Thanks for your help anyways...I just am not good with the tech side of computers
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

pleasure please let me know if you need more help.. also if you with you son I can still help you two please rate the service and we can g on when you ready .. Take Care

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello hop you well just follow-up to see if you need more help ?? Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help