Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

My Pogo Hearts, Spades and more quit working, and when I try

Customer Question

My Pogo Hearts, Spades and more quit working, and when I try to purchase a new one, I keep getting the message that I've already purchased it in 2012. How do I purchase another one?
Category: Software
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue is on my kindle, not my computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been playing the card games on my kindle for 3 years, and suddenly it is stuck, and will not let the games come up on my kindle. And Amazon won't let me buy another one on my kindle, saying I already have purchased one.
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.

I am out of ideas. Let me opt out and open this question to Kindle experts. If no expert opts in back we can continue.

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I hope to help you with this issue. The first thing I need to know is what kind of kindle it is (such as "Kindle PaperWhite," "Kindle Fire," "Kindle Fire HDX." etc.

Have you tried deleting the game from your kindle, then reinstalling it from the Amazon App store? You will not have to purchase the game again. Amazon remembers your purchase and will allow you to reinstall the app to your kindle. You should know that if you uninstall and reinstall an app, any progress you have made in the games will probably be lost.

Let me know and we will continue.

Gary

Hi there, this is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if deleting, then reinstalling helped you fix the problem. If you need more assistance, please let me know.

Thank You!