Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

Is there anyone out there that is an Homebase 2 and excel.

Customer Question

Is there anyone out there that is an Homebase 2 and excel. We have an online book selling business. We need some one to help with these 2 programs, we purchased a bookstore that closed, they gave us spreadsheets and the homebase backup database. But we
don't know how to recover or install the homebase software, it is available from abebooks.com. We have a copy of 2 on disk. Does anyone have experience with these two programs and the book business. Thanks
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
expert or guru. in homebase and excel
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

I don't think there is ANYBODY on here, who would fit the profile you described.

With that said....im not sure I understand what your question actually is?

As an expert in software (all types, and more so in the MS suite of products) I think all you need is to read the user guide.

Homebase is quite userfriendly, and I think if you just install it, and get the user guide....in no time at all, you will be using that backup like a pro.

I can guide you, and I can answer any questions that may be made available from Homebase support/documents