Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro XI. I created a form,

Customer Question

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro XI. I created a form, distributed it and now need help disabling a javascript for one field within the form. The javascript calculates a date based on the date in another field.
I tried:
1) typing the date I need into the field but it won't save and reverts to the date calculated by the script
2) changing the date in the response file - but it reverts back
3) exporting the contents of the response file and importing into a new response file created from the modified original document (I just removed the javascript for the one field)
Need help, the dates have to be correct and I need a way to fix this. Resending the modified form is not an option.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. Can you upload the form for me to take a look at?