Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot repair error code 80070490 because when i go to try

Customer Question

I cannot repair error code 80070490 because when i go to try and repair NET Framework 4 Client Profile it's not there there is a NET Framework 4.5.2 but it can't repair it because it says the update package cannot be opened and to verify the update package exist ... so what do I do ?
Category: Software
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! So the next thing to try would be to remove .NET framework from your computer completely and then try to install it again fresh. Can you access "Program and Features" on your computer and locate .Net and uninistall it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my next question is what if I don't want a monthly membership to you guys and why does it make you sign up for one ?

I am actually only an expert and cannot answer any questions regarding customer service or billing, but you can contact JA customer care to address these questions

You can contact Just Answer Customer Care/Billing at these places:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Australia 1.800.679.634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea that answer is not gonna work for me as you just say remove it but don't say how or what it will do to my computer and I assume there are steps to do this and you just say remove it ! I am not satisfied with your lack of at least trying to solve the problem

Well , as I mentioned, you would go to Control Panel >> Programs and Features >> Locate .NET Framework >> Right Click & Uninstall

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks I prefer a full refund thanks