- Make sure the date / time clock on your computer is correct.
- Close all Internet Explorer / AOL windows / websites / programs:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.
- Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Then close and check.
- Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center, then click on Change adapter settings on the left
, (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type ncpa.cpl then click OK.)
, then right-click on the connected device/item, then click on Properties.
, select the “TCP/IPv4...” service in the list, then click the Properties button.
, select the option Use the following DNS server addresses and add the following:
, then click OK, OK.
, then check.
- Download / install the latest AOL Desktop 9.8 at the AOL website below and check:
- Restart the computer as needed.
Please let me know. Thank you.