caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am here again Merrylin. I wanted to ask you something and

Customer Question

I am here again Merrylin. I wanted to ask you something and when I went back, I lost you.
My question is the cost is for each one question asked. What is I do not get the answer? I like to pay and also get the answer. My problem was, I have done chapter 20 exercise and it went well and I saved the file. In the 21st exercise, I think I did not save it. After that I could not get access to it. I have an assignment and I am a student from Walden University. I do not work at present, but I am willing to pay happily if my problem is solved. I tried many sources, none of them know how to fix technical part of SPSS. I have this software through the University. You can trust me just as I trust you. Thank you very much. By the way, it is SPSS 21 for windows.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Do you get a error messes on SPSS ? And was it working ?? Waiting your feedback to help you.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.