Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have dual boot pc with Linux 14. The miszafirefox is

Customer Question

I have dual boot pc with Linux 14. The miszafirefox is 'connecting' in a loop. Need or want to reload Lunix 14. How to do it?
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

To reload Linux may cure the problem for now, but if you don't have an adequate firewall or security software on Linux, the problem may recur - if it happened by either passive or active hacking of the system.

As for reloading Linux 14... that depends heavily upon how it was loaded in the first place, and also what 'flavor' or 'type' of Linux it is - I understand it is version 14, but there is more to it than that. Is it ubuntu? or Fedora, or Debian, or Mint, or Mandake, etc. etc. - ?