Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm having a problem with my crop tool. The range has become

Customer Question

I'm having a problem with my crop tool. The range has become constrained to a variable square area rather than the variable rectangular area that is normal. Also, there are only little control boxes on the corners of the square. Normally there are control boxes on the corners and centers of each side of the variable rectangle. I reinstalled my photoshop (ancient version 7) hoping that that would eliminate the problem but it didn't. I assume that I accidentally set some limiting or constraining control. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reg
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason