caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am not having any luck in contacting Avast. I have been

Customer Question

I am not having any luck in contacting Avast. I have been charged $189.99 AND $49.99 on my Visa statement in September. I WANT TO CANCEL my Avast - Order id *********** AND 23451231 - THIS LATTER ONE WAS SENT October 5th advising me of an automatic renewal in 20 days but it was on my SEPTEMBER statement. I requested refunds for both of these and was advised of a new e-mail from you which I have not been able to retrieve. Believe they were offering something new. In any case, I want a refund for both charges as noted above. Thank you. XX
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. You can contact your bank and ask them to block or stop sending payment but not everyone like that idea just something short and simple and easy To turn off auto-renewal on Avast auto-Renewal you will need to Log in to your Order Portal https://store.avast.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=avast&Locale=en_US Use the information that was sent to you in your Email you will need your Order ID: and Password ***** you received from them. Once you have Log on to your account. You will see a list of Orders that you bought from Avast. Click on "Manage My Subscription" from there you have the option to edit your payment information, turn off auto-renewal so you wont be charged but will be expected to pay on the date that it will expire on or your subscription will be canceled .

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need more help ??

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello I hope you well please let me know if you need more help or if I can log on to your machine and deactivate Avast for you. Waiting your feedback or a rating