Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Suddenly, CBS Fantasy Sports is not allowing me access to my

Customer Question

Suddenly, CBS Fantasy Sports is not allowing me access to my fantasy football team. I was able to access this site no more than a week ago. I have TWO member id's: one is***@******.***, and that accesses my fantasy hockey and basketball teams. The other is simply cerow01, and I have been using this member id for years with CBS. That is the one that I can no longer access. Both passwords are the same: angels.
Can you help me access the cerow01 member id site so I can change my fantasy football lineup before the NFL games start today at 1:00?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

What error message are you getting when you try to log in?