caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Ever since so called upgrade to 10 I cannot et my e-mail, my

Customer Question

ever since so called upgrade to 10 I cannot et my e-mail, my passwords are junked by every time I enter them. I,ve had no contact with my children in other states for nearly 2 weeks. I want to know how to change my pc administrator name for 8 or 8.1facebook
has now been mostly out of te picture for me because of passwords. I,d like my original administrator name back. also can I get back to 8. I never had trouble with passwords til now. I started with dashlane and one of theirs was refused and they keep asking
me to re-enter my master password. that's a deal breaker. so--I guess after paying a huge sum here in my town to take me back to factory settings, to no avail and after a few days got locked onto my profile pic with no password ***** locked me out as
far as continuing toany help.!!!!
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not text message-e-mail please you have just sent me a complicated rule for setting a password. I don,t wish to start over but passwords are ridiculous to do that way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
who wants to sit and figure that out especially when it doesn,t always come out right when you try to duplicate it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the reason I liked 7 and 8 so much no big technical jargon.this definitely not worth my time OR MONEY.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Are you on the problematic computer now? Or on another computer or device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I waiting your feedback to help you or I can log on to your machine and help you..