Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Where is my Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Organizer?

Customer Question

where is my Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Organizer?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

have you placed an order for PE 14 Organizer, or have you installed it and you are looking to find it on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With previous upgrades I did not have to do anything else only instal Photoshop Elelements and Premiere and Organizer was installed. In version Elements 14 do I have to instal Organizer 14 separately? This is what is comfusing?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Elements comes in two parts, the organizer and the editor.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

The Organizer and Editor should be installed together. If for some reason they are not, you can download an installer from here to install/repair: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested a phone call. When can I expect a phone call? I will be traveling tomorrow on October 20, 2015!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure how I can be of assistance by phone?

I think remote assistance would be more suitable for this question - I will send you the offer.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com and click the green Download button, then download and install the Teamviewer program.

Once installed, let me know the ID number and password ***** that I can connect to you remotely and share your screen.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 154 335 099
PW 8548
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID###-##-####PW 8548
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Remote session completed.

To open the Organizer again, first launch Elements, then go to Help - Welcome Screen, and select Organizer.