Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have a Windows XP on my computer. I also have American

Customer Question

I have a Windows XP on my computer. I also have American Greetings with Print-at-Home cards, which I love to make. I can print the front of the card. When I start to print the inside I get an error message: "Adobe Flash Plug-in has crashed." My son, a
computer support tech, updated the Adobe Flash, but it still does that. I know I am no longer supported by Microsoft, but would sure love to use my American Greetings program. Please advise. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Michael.

Check for Multiple Adobe Flash Installations and Uninstall ONLY the Old versions, restart the computer and then retry the Greeting Card Software again.

If it still crashes then:

Try Uninstalling the Greetings Card Software and Reinstalling it keeping the new Flash Installation in place and restart the computer.

Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, Iam to uninstall old versions of Adobe Flash installations. Where do I find these?

To do that, go to the control panel, then to add/remove programs, and uninstall a program. Find the program on the list, right click and select uninstall.