Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have had adobe photoshop elements 12 a year. Today it

Customer Question

I have had adobe photoshop elements 12 for about a year. Today it stopped working. I tried rebooting my laptop and it didn't help
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Is there any error showing up? May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot and fix it directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't afford to pay the 44.00 in addition to the 38

The $44 is for remotely assisting to troubleshoot the issue and fixing it; if its not fixed - You will be refunded. If you want to be assisted via question/answer mode; let me know and i will opt out for another expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there?

The $44 is for remotely assisting to troubleshoot the issue and fixing it; if its not fixed - You will be refunded. If you want to be assisted via question/answer mode; let me know and i will opt out for another expert..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to do the question answer mode.

I am going to open the question to other experts. Once an expert responds; you will be notified by e-mail. You do not need to wait here since you will be e-mailed when the expert replies. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disappointed by this service. If I had known that I had to wait, I would not have paid 5 dollars.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought that this was an adobe forum site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there

JustAnswer is a question/answer site and our tech assistance is one of the best. You usually do not have to wait; but depending on the issue; it takes a bit for a expert to respond. I cannot assist via question/answer mode because i need to analyse and check the issue first (what is causing it) etc.. otherwise if it was a quick/short fix i would have definitely done it for you here. Once another expert responds who can assist via question/answer; you will be notified by e-mail.