Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am kitty Walters from Livingston Texas. I accidentally

Customer Question

Hi, I am kitty Walters from Livingston Texas. I accidentally deleted my norton 360 from my computer. I have 122 days left. Is there a way for me to retrieve it to my computer? Thanks for your help. My computer is an old Compaq windows vista
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, you can still reinstall your Norton 320 software and you can download it again from the Norton website and get your product key if you are still able to access your Norton account.

When you are signed in to your Norton account, you shall be able to see the download link for your Norton 360 and the product key that you need to enter during installation.

To access your Norton account, please click on this link:

https://manage.norton.com/Rewards/Download

Or this link:

https://login.norton.com/sso/embedded/update

You need to sign in to your Norton account using the email address that you registered with Norton when you bought the software.

After signing in, you shall be able to download and install it.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess