Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Anybody help with my question please?

Customer Question

anybody help with my question please?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
adobe flash player has been installed but not showed in the control panel or anywhere of the computer. I was with one of your expect last week, and he saw the programe actually running behind the computer. I need a camera to do the broadcasting for the software, and always give me time out error message. I try to reinstall the adobe flash player, it would not let me. Also want to see my google chrome installed correctly or not. will that affect the adobe flash player, I also installed the debug, but still not working. Please help . I need that for my work. Thanks Can not use phone call, need remote veiwer please. Phone call is long distance, I am in China.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

When you are ready to begin the remote, please accept the offer for remote services and I will post the link here for you.

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason