technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

My robo form toolbar and passwords have disappeared. What

Customer Question

My robo form toolbar and passwords have disappeared. What can I do to retrieve them?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanwer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what browser are using please (internet explorer, firefox or chrome) ?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you are using internet explorer browser, please follow the step by step instructions in this link :

http://www.roboform.com/blog/roboform-toolbar-missing-internet-explorer

let me know if you need further help

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Note : Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the toolbar, I need all my previous passwords.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Did you forgot your password ***** ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO I HAVE MY PASSWORD, I STILL CANNOT GET ALL MY PREVIOUS SAVED PASSWORDS FOR VARIOUS ONLINE ACCOUNTS
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

hold on please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I want it in writing no phone calls
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No bad experience with that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please tell me how to retrieve previous passwords for my online accounts. They have to be in my computer somewhere
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you saved your passwords, you can display them in your internet explorer browser by following the steps below :

1. Open the Control Panel , and click/tap on the Credential Manager icon.

2. Click/tap on Web Credentials, and expand a listed website (ex: www.eightforums.com) under "Web Passwords" that you want to view.

If my solution did not work please Let me open your question to other experts, If and when another Expert takes up the case, you ought to receive a notification email.

Please do not Rate my answer as poor or bad service , this wat another can take over. you can also contact roboform at : http://www.roboform.com/support

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my previous passwords were not there
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please open internet explorer, click/tap on the Tools button, click/tap on the Internet Options icon

and Click/tap on the Content tab, and click/tap on Settings under AutoComplete.

click on Manage Passwords to show your password.

hope this help

Thanks

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If my answers did not work please do not rate my answer as poor/bad service and let me open your question for another expert

regards,

Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I have expertise with Roboform, and have used it myself for many years. Are you still seeking help on this question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK. Do you know which version of roboform you are running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I updated to Windows 10 put a cleaner on my pc and lost the extension to chrome for Robo Form. Updated Robo Form to newest version, now have no previous on line accounts passwords. I know my main password ***** open Robo Form. Everything has to be added again. I thought this would be an easy fix to find the old passwords as Robo Form uses some kind of extension to keep them in a hidden place on my computer.

If Roboform is installed, you should have a program group and icons for it.

If you don't know how to find/search for this, then check out the link below.

You'll want to search for roboform. Depending on the version you are running, you should find an "editor", and if you do , try loading that.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-find-all-your-apps-and-programs

If you don't find any roboform at all, then it's important I know exactly which roboform product and version you purchased or installed.

You can find this information in an order email if you purchased from roboform, or if nothing else, visit the website here http://www.roboform.com/

to refresh your memory.

Forgot to add, if you are able to load the editor, or other roboform app, and see your passwords, then in most cases you can use that to login.

Please remember to rate my time and help before you leave. I strive for excellent service, and I continue to help for no additional fees on this question even after positive rating. If you need more information, please let me know. Thank You.