Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Wordpress help. I am trying to link a URL to a picture in

Customer Question

Wordpress help. I am trying to link a URL to a picture in the admin inside of WP. The pop up is blank. I am attaching a pic to show. What needs to be done? Thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am here. Do you need more info from me to help solve the issue?
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.

hi, when you click on the link, a popup comes? (normally it should bring you to the linked website directly)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please re read my original post. " I am trying to link a URL to a picture in the admin inside of WP. The pop up is blank. ". I am the administrator and am unable to enter the link information to publish. Thanks.
Expert:  jhannell replied 1 year ago.

I am out of ideas. Let me opt out and open this question to other experts. If no expert opts in back we can continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

First of all make sure you are using the latest version of wordpress. If not, please update wordpress. Then try again, if problem still persists try with another web browser. If it also not helps, please disable all plugins and check again. It may the problem with some plugin conflicts.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No luck, but i am weary to remove all plug ins. Should I be be worried about disabling all of them?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

No need to worry on disabling plugins. You can re enable the plugins anytime.

Regards

Jins