Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

This is xxxxxxxxxxx and I have a website through WordPress

Customer Question

Hi, this is xxxxxxxxxxx and I have a website through WordPress and after doing suggested updates I can no longer get onto my dashboard. It takes me to a page that says updates will take awhile and then defaults to a page that says WordPress server is down. I can't do new posts or see comments or anything. Please help!
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

So, just so I understand....you were logged in at wordpress, and you did a suggested update, and now you are in an endless loop unable to post or comment.

I may need to have to do a remote session, so I can see exactly what you are describing....as it could be number of different things. Especially since you are not sure WHAT update you ran.....only that it was suggested.

Would you mind doing a remote session?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a nurse and have to go into the hospital now--is there a time that would be good later or tomorrow sometime?
Thank-you, xxxxxxxxxxx

Sure...just come on back when your ready. I will be here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great--thank you!

Sure thing....your welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just notified my host company and apparently they are in the process of changing host companies and things should be up and running soon. Hopefully that will solve problem. I assume fee will be refunded at this point since services weren't needed. Thanks