Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I am ****** ********. My email address is

Customer Question

I am ****** ********. My email address is **************@****.com
I have the Adobe software Internet program. I pay over $50 a month for it. I am using Premier Pro. I have a Iphone 6 plus. When I imported a video from the phone, the left window image was tall and narrow. The right window only included the lower half of the video. How can I transform the image to the normal size? I am doing a job for someone and need help as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please follow these steps to import your iPhone videos to Premiere.

1. Sync your iPhone through iTunes in the usual way and upload the video file to your PC.

2. Import the video file into Premiere and drop it on to the New Item icon in Project Manager - this will create a timeline that matches the video specifications of the iPhone - which should be 1080p 30.

If you can't do it yourself, can I remotely connect to your system and check the problem ? You can see what I am doing. If interested, please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support.

Regards
Jins