Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I tried to upload a Memorial video of my best friend who

Customer Question

I tried to upload a Memorial video of my best friend who died on 9.1.15 and was shot down due to Content Aware issues…Josh Groban 'Ave Maria', Sarah Brightman "Con Te Partiro" but I found them in the list of 'Ad-acceptable' songs. If you allow them to put an ad they allow the song I guess. I didn't make reference to the song in my description or in the video itself. can you give me some guidance? Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.

alrighty...you packed quite abitof info into that question. Lets pick it apart into its separate pieces.

1- You ATTEMPTED to upload a memorial video, and it remains offline? Or you DID upload a memorial video, but made mistakes?

2- The ad-acceptable songs, what site are you pulling from? Or how is this accessed...like login and password?

and finally.....are you in TUCSON? or are you referring to the Kentucky wildcats?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No friends are from Tucson..hence Wildcats basketball

I did upload it got a content aware notice and nasty language so took it down until l can figure things out...

I'm trying to remember where i went..it's been a couple of weeks but they had an ad-acceptable section and both of my blocked songs were in there. I emailed Yahoo legal but yeah good luck with that…I got my songs off of iTunes but they were listed on the ad-acceptable list.

Maybe they're not 'exactly' the same somehow but they seem to be.

Hey that's cool! I am in Sunny Tucson, as we speak.

Anyways...the content aware, and nasty language you got.....was that like just a warning at the time you uploaded the video? Or did you get a cease and desist from you tube, or CandD from the song copyright holder?