Adam Ziolkowski
Adam Ziolkowski,
Experience:  Level 2 Desktop Technician at The hartford
67626734

I would like to know what my account number is with Pandora

Customer Question

I would like to know what my account number is ***** Pandora
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you need my last name or is it showing up on here, Hargreaves, Layna
Expert:  Adam Ziolkowski replied 1 year ago.

Pandora does not use account numbers they use your e-mail as your account number are you trying to login or are you attemping something else?https://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/1468387-change-your-account-settings#4

states:

"Listening on Multiple Platforms
Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.
This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts
."

let me know if this helps

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On October 4th I paid for what I thought was a one year subscription to "ad free" Pandora. I pad $36 with $5 as partial deposit. I listened today at work and there were ads. I emailed customer support and the person that is not the price, its $58 plus she did not see my email address and asked if I used another one. What is the cost for ad-free listening for one year? Thank you, Layna

It is $54.89 yearly and 4.99 monthly according to their website to see this login through pandora.com click on your e-mail address on top right corner then select settings then on the next window on the left side select upgrade. I really hope you did not sign up through a fake pandora website. Does your bank account transaction history show pandora as the name. I would send them another e-mail and make sure you paid them not someone else. Let me know if this helps.