Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How can I cut and paste word text to youtube comments.

Customer Question

How can I cut and paste word text to youtube comments. Thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  Adam Ziolkowski replied 1 year ago.

let me know if this helps...

To copy and paste a file

1. Open the location that contains the file you want to copy.

2. Right-click the file, and then click Copy.

3. Open the location where you want to store the copy.

4. Right-click an empty space within the location, and then click Paste. The copy of the original file is now stored in the new location.

1. Another way to copy and paste files is to use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+C (Copy) and Ctrl+V (Paste).
  2. You can also press and hold the right-mouse button and then drag the file to the new location. When you release the mouse button, click Copy here.
  3. You can copy and paste a folder the same way you would a file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm referring to text not files. Please see if you can do to YouTube comments. I know how to cut and past, but not working for YouTube comments. Thanks.

I have to see what is going on(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try cutting and pasting into YouTube comments. It will not work. I am looking for a workaround. Why the phone number? Thanks.

for the offer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What offer? Under the terms of JustAnswers you should be responding here!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your youtube issues. I have just tested youtube and commenting has no problem, even when copying and pasting from a Word document. Please check this out:

1. Are you signed in to Youtube? You cannot comment when you are not signed in to youtube with your account.
  2. Copy the text from a Word document. Open Notepad and try to PASTE it there. Did it paste in Notepad? If yes, then in youtube comment box, right click inside, then click on PASTE. But if NOTHING pasted when you do it in NOTEPAD, then the COPY action inside Word did not work, so try to COPY your selected text again.

Please let me know your results by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess