Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I used to own the email to my old twitter account but

Customer Question

hi,
I used to own the email to my old twitter account but unfortunately i dont anymore and I want to delete my twitter account. I had the account before you can add a phone number so I am out of options.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** pretty sure we can solve this.

Are you still able to login to the twitter account (the one you want to delete).....OR the email account?

If not.....recovering the passwords, might be next to impossible, if the twitter account is linked to the email account, that you cant check emails for.

However.....this email that's no longer yours....is it somebody elses? Does somebody else have the password? You could ask them to just forward the email from twitter to a your email account. Voila.

If the email account that the twitter account is pointing to just is no longer accessible at all by anyone....contacting twitter or the email account company DIRECTLY, and beg and plead.