Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

TO IMPORT PHOTOS FROM MY CANON 6D. IN LIBRARY I CLICK ON

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO IMPORT PHOTOS FROM MY CANON 6D. IN LIBRARY I CLICK ON IMPORT ON LOWER LEFT SIDE. I SEE THUMBNAILS. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON IMPORT ON THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE, IT IS GRAYED OUT. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED BEFORE.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hell and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Might I ask that you not type in all capital letters. In the world of technology, typing in all capital letters means that you are shouting, or putting a lot of emphasis on the capitalized words. For example... I really LOVE when folks use punctuation correctly.

But anyways.......back to your issue. On your Lightroom program, the import button is grayed out, which is strange, because you say this is normally working....and has never happened before.

With a problem like this.....we need to run down a list of potential causes, and then eliminate each one, until we fix the issue.

Would you be willing to do a remote control session? This would vastly help me to figure out and fix the issue.