arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  More than 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology
50085326

I have Windows 7. Cannot open this site to enlarge. I cannot

Customer Question

I have Windows 7.
Cannot open this site to enlarge.
I cannot get Jigsaw or other games because the ads either freeze or keep running.
My e-mail address is: ***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Can we start a remote session so that i can better assist you with your problem.

Please download and run this tool on your computer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fa7f93a3-3a73-49c9-afc7-7d6bf5e81988

Procedure:

1: Click Above link

2: Click I Agree button

3: CLick Download

4: Double click downloaded file to run

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Madam,

Good day to you..

I got disconnected in middle but i got enough time to study the issue. These are my finding..

1: Your system is healthy

2: No issues were detected with Internet Browsers and OS as well.

The Ads and related things are from MSN Games. I checked your browser and didn't find any unusual plugin or toolbar installed. Jigsaw puzzle game itself has some trouble and that's why its not getting loaded. MSN has to work on this issue.

Your other concern is ads that plays prior to game. Here we can apply a trick to stop playing whole video.

The method is simply click (Mouse left click) side ways on loading screen. Click 4 or 5 times This prevents playing the ads whole and start the game. You may check it and let me know...

Since MSN is giving out this ads we cannot completely remove or stop playing it totally. But use above method to load game in between.

Please let me know if you have any query in between

Regards,

Fiyaz